Monday, May 2, 2011

Some Pictures of the Community Garden Plots

We took some pictures before we got started and after we got the beautifully etched stakes put in to mark out where everything will go, but we forgot to take one after we watered and planted.  Oh well, we will when we go back to water and weed today.

This is what our garden plots looked like before we started.

Here you can see my daughters leg and painted fingernails with our stakes all showing where things will go.




This is a close up of our etched stakes.  My auntie picked the font.  I love it. She has an Etsy shop where she sells all kinds of great etched stuff made of glass, wood, paper, etc.:



Oh and my mom told me I had better plant some marigolds, so we will have to work those into the plan. I will post more pictures after we water and check on it today.



No comments:

Post a Comment