Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sorry, We've Moved Out of the Appartment

There will be no more posts on this blog because we have bought house and moved.  I will have my own garden at home this year, hopefully.  The house we bought is a fixer-upper.  We have been working on the inside so far, but have big plans for the yard as well.  The yard needs a complete overhaul.  We will be adding raised bed gardens, a chicken coop, a grape arbor, and planting a couple fruit trees.  I am starting a new blog about it called: Urban Homesteading on a Small City Lot.  It should be fun with lots of pictures and loads of funny stories.  I don't know what I'm doing but I have been doing my research.  I've borrowed several books, googled the heck out of these subjects and will include references when appropriate to help out anyone hoping to do it themselves.  I hope you enjoyed the apartment gardening blog.  The next blog will be even more fun, I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment